Welcome to

Welcome to

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Understand Cesc, hate Barca

Well. I have to say It´s all a bit to negative on in the Arsenal camp. The facts is that we have lost a defensively dody left back. We have brought a apparently well trained defender and an intersting striker/winger.

The Cesc story is just getting out of hand. We all have to respect the fact that Cesc is a catalonian boy who loves Barcelona. Not just he team but the whole catalunya-package. It´s his right to feel this way. I have personally accepted the fact that he will go there someday. Today, this year or another one. But labelling him as disloyal which starting to appear in social networks is for me not acceptable. He knows he´s under contract and he knows that Arsenal prbably not going to let him go. But the young boy has to do what he feels is right and that is to try to make the move happen. But then.......... We have the whole fucking Barca-staff, mayor, the town everyone is acting like disrespectful cunts the whole bunch. Barca published a statement on their offical homepage about Xavi telling the world that Cesc is suffering. If you put that on your official it´s the view of the club. Mes que un shithole. The may play the best football in the world but the are utterly cunts in every other single way. Let me qoute Johan Cruyff, an Barca-legend:

"When you sign a contract you are tied to that club. I wonder what the case would be if Messi suddenly wanted to return to Argentina"

Yeh, you kind of wonder what they would say then. And the fucking mayor of Barcelona is taking the word of kidnapping is his mouth. He ought to take a pile of shit in his mouth and die. Mother fucking idiot. You have kidnapped Messi, blow the fucking city up to rescue him. I would love to see an official statement on Arsenal.com were the reports suggest that Xavi and Alves systematically rapes Pedro in training, just to prove a point. Cesc understands that he is under contract but the fucking city of Barcelona is a big neanderthal medievel shithole were nobody understands respect, agreements and the fucking laws. If FIFA isn´t stepping in now we have no use of them whatsoever.

For the sake of Arsenal I am quite settled. Say Cesc leaves. Ok then, What do we have? Nasri can play the role of Cesc. Maybe even Arshavin could get the opportunity to play behind the striker as he´s one of the worlds best to do. Walcott, Gervinho, Chamakh, Van Persie will do a job as well.

Ramsey is getting there, Wilshere is already there, Vermaelen will step up, Szcheszney will be great. The one thing which speaks the most for a positive year for Arsenal is that Denilson is probably leaving. THATS LIKE A NEW FUCKING SIGNING I tell you. He is dead meat on his way out. That will make the average in Wengers testresults skyrocketing.

And Wenger will bring more players, of that I´m sure.

Otherwise I´m calm. Every year the media says we are going down the drain. Every year it´s Liverpool, Tottenham or City that can´t cope with the pressure and we overtake them all. What we need is to step up and get to Chelsea and United. And I believe we can do it. I have to believe because I am a fan of Arsenal FC. Not of spending big money in silly season or to raise the clubs value with high profile signings. I just want to see Arsenal play football and win. I will do it in league one if so. I love Arsenal and that´s it. Let me compare it to the love of my life. (I hope she doesn´t read this.) But say after a few kids and a bunch of years her ass is dropping  bit in shape adn other things is not as perky as they were. Well if I say, get new one, get an operation, put this or that in. Well it all good be fine but it´s really not for a healthy kind of love. I love her anyway, if she puts new stuff in to look nice, fine by me, I love her anyway. This is Arsenal. I love them anyway. Wenger won´t be forever regardless of what we think. New players will come and go, regardless of what we think.

BUT I WILL LOVE THE ARSENAL ANYWAY.

Fans who just need big signings to keep their hopes up can support Sugar-daddy-clubs like Chelsea or City and in a way these days Liverpool. The Liverpool that uses its money from sugardaddy on Downing, Hahahaha, a left footed donkey who is like the fifth choice in England nationalteam which by the way, I sorry to say my friends, is not a top team in the world even though the british people (media) is genuinly sure of this.

Anyway. Football is on today and thats what this is all about. Fuck signings, fuck the fucking Barcelona and enjoy Arsenal Football Club as the play the sport we love.

Gunners!!

//swearse

No comments:

Post a Comment