Welcome to

Welcome to

Friday, October 30, 2009

Late but in time

Hello fellow Gooners

I´m late today I know, but its because a heavy load of work. And I´m writing in English because I want my blog to be world famous. Just kidding. I just have had a lot to do and now I´m sneaking of from a dinner-party a bit drunk to splash a blog in the last minute to maintain my everyday goal. How about Arsenal? Well..........................

All the news is about the game tomorrow and I will as usual not write a pregame-report until tomorrow. But this is kind of a reminder. Tomorrow it´s Tottenham. It means we will win at any costs. This game has the same value as a game against Barcelona in a CL-final. Let me explain myself. A club like Arsenal have a lot of fans, yes, but it also have a lot of fans that changes clubs to favour every 3rd year. That´s why this game is crucial. I´m a Gunner, and I now a lot of us are. And the true and old gunners believe in the small picture. Beat your rivals and you will be the greatest. Tottenham is our Nemesis. We have to beat them to state our culture and heritage. Arsenal stands for moral and traditions. Tradition is to beat Tottenham. A lot of fans will change to a different club in their days but the true Gooners stay and the true Gooners want Tottenham to be demolished. It´s a part of who we are. We have to beat them because we always do. (Not last year I know, It was a DISGRACE). We have to put value on the very fundation of our club: to be the best club on the north bank. If we aren´t. We can´t be the best team in England or the best team in the world. Lets start with Tottenham.

This is the mission ahead of us. Tomorrow I write a blog about the game coming up against Tottenham. And I will do it in swedish.

Gunners!!!

//swearse

No comments:

Post a Comment